Coming soon! Binche Fishing Derby June 30th to July 4th
Binche Keyoh Bu Society AGM
Annual General Meeting Friday April 9th at 10am Binche Keyoh Bu Society …
Welcome Peter Hopwood
Binche Whut'en health is very pleased to welcome Peter to the team. …
Requesting Catering Proposals
The Binche training program is requesting proposals for a food caterer for …
Welcome to the Binche Whut’en website. We are a small reserve located north west of Fort St. James along Stuart Lake. We are part of the Dakelh people, also known as Carrier. Here we will post relevant news to our members, and our village.
- Dakelh Worldview respects clan traditions, Dakelh values, cultural teachings, family, and community knowledge. Binche Whut’en must respect the voices, concerns, ideas and input from the community
- Binche Whut’en has the right to self-determination. We have the right to govern ourselves and to follow Dakelh ways.
- Binche has traditional laws, bylaws, and codes that protect the people, lands, and animals on our traditional territories.
- Binche governance is transparent, performance-based, and aligns with Dakelh values.
- The principles of fairness, honesty, equity, and sustainability will guide all decisions concerning our human resources, animal resources and land resources.