About Binche Whu’ten:
Welcome to the Binche Whut’en website. We are a small reserve located north west of Fort St. James along Stuart Lake. We are part of the Dakelh people, also known as Carrier. Here we will post relevant news to our members, and our village.
- Dakelh Worldview respects clan traditions, Dakelh values, cultural teachings, family, and community knowledge. Binche Whut’en must respect the voices, concerns, ideas and input from the community
- Binche Whut’en has the right to self-determination. We have the right to govern ourselves and to follow Dakelh ways.
- Binche has traditional laws, bylaws, and codes that protect the people, lands, and animals on our traditional territories.
- Binche governance is transparent, performance-based, and aligns with Dakelh values.
- The principles of fairness, honesty, equity, and sustainability will guide all decisions concerning our human resources, animal resources and land resources.
Binche Keyoh Bu Society/ Binche Keyoh Development Corporation AGA
UPDATE: This event has been postponed until further notice.
Binche Whut’en Keyoh Gathering
To Present TheFPX Baptiste Nickel Project Place: Binche Keyoh Come-Unity Centre, Binche …
By-Election Acclamation Notice
To all Binche Whut’en Voters Other candidates were deemed ineligible to run, …
By-Election Notice November 25th
Nomination FormDownload By-Election-NoticeDownload To all Binche Whut’en Eligible Voters Stanley Tom has …