About Binche Whu’ten:
Welcome to the Binche Whut’en website. We are a small reserve located north west of Fort St. James along Stuart Lake. We are part of the Dakelh people, also known as Carrier. Here we will post relevant news to our members, and our village.
- Dakelh Worldview respects clan traditions, Dakelh values, cultural teachings, family, and community knowledge. Binche Whut’en must respect the voices, concerns, ideas and input from the community
- Binche Whut’en has the right to self-determination. We have the right to govern ourselves and to follow Dakelh ways.
- Binche has traditional laws, bylaws, and codes that protect the people, lands, and animals on our traditional territories.
- Binche governance is transparent, performance-based, and aligns with Dakelh values.
- The principles of fairness, honesty, equity, and sustainability will guide all decisions concerning our human resources, animal resources and land resources.
Employment Opportunity – Family Preservation Worker
PDF DownloadDownload Binche Whut’en Administration is accepting applications for a Family Preservation …
Employment Opportunity – Administrative Support Worker
PDF DownloadDownload Binche Whut’en is currently seeking an Administrative Support Worker for …
Job Opportunity: Operation & Maintenance Worker
Job Summary: Operation & Maintenance Worker Become a vital part of our …
Binche Keyoh Bu Society/ Binche Keyoh Development Corporation AGA
UPDATE: This event has been postponed until further notice.