Fish the Ace Jackpot!
Fish the Ace Raffle: $5 ticket available at Binche Bay Store & Fuel
Binche Campsite Reservations:
Camp Sites: $25 / night, free Wi-Fi, pay at Binche Bay Store & Fuel.
Boat Launch: $25, pay at Binche Bay Store & Fuel
Contact: 250 648-3207
Binche Bay Store and Fuel:
Gas, Food, and Supplies available from 8am-9pm
About Binche Whu’ten:
Welcome to the Binche Whut’en website. We are a small reserve located north west of Fort St. James along Stuart Lake. We are part of the Dakelh people, also known as Carrier. Here we will post relevant news to our members, and our village.
- Dakelh Worldview respects clan traditions, Dakelh values, cultural teachings, family, and community knowledge. Binche Whut’en must respect the voices, concerns, ideas and input from the community
- Binche Whut’en has the right to self-determination. We have the right to govern ourselves and to follow Dakelh ways.
- Binche has traditional laws, bylaws, and codes that protect the people, lands, and animals on our traditional territories.
- Binche governance is transparent, performance-based, and aligns with Dakelh values.
- The principles of fairness, honesty, equity, and sustainability will guide all decisions concerning our human resources, animal resources and land resources.