Binche Keyoh Bu Society is seeking enthusiastic individuals to drive logging truck. The drivers must be able to perform duties in a professional business-like manner. All work must be done safely and to industry standard providing the same level of efficient cost-competitive service. If you enjoy driving then this opportunity is for you.
- Class one driver’s license with driver’s abstract
- General truck mechanical skills will be an asset Responsibilities
- Operate truck in a safe, efficient and productive manner according to relevant safety and environmental regulations,
- Maintain a reasonable and productive work ethic, work independently and in remote settings,
- An expected work schedule will be 12 hours and maybe in a camp setting,
- Complete daily inspections and complete daily log book,
- Comply with all company policy, procedures and training.
The successful candidates will demonstrate a positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work independently and a proven self-starter.
Wage: Competitive based on level of experience.
Please email resume attention to Dave Birdi [email protected]