Homemaker (2 positions)
The Homemaker provides housekeeping services to Elders and persons with long- or short-term medical disabilities and reports to the Community/Home Care Nurse. This is a term position with an end date
of June 30, 2020.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Cleaning of client’s home, including laundry
• Carry out physical outdoor chores such as wood chopping & snow shoveling based on
client requirements and program directive
• Meal Preparation in client’s home if required
• Charting and reporting
• Assist with Elder recreational therapy
• Assistance in shopping and/or errands as directed by supervisor
• Social Interaction and information sharing with clients
• Purchase supplies as required
• Adhere to Binche Whut’en Policies & Procedures
• Undertake other related duties as may be requested.
• Min Grade 10 Equivalency
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
• Physically able and willing to do outdoor and indoor physical work
• Food safe, OFA1, CPR AED Certificates
Note: Selected candidate will be required to provide an acceptable Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check as
a condition of employment.
Interested applicants may send their cover letter and resume to the above address or email
Closing Date: Friday, October 1st @ 4:00 pm
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
No Phone Calls Please Closing Date: October 1st @ 4:00 P.M.
Interested applicants may forward their resume to the above address or email to Carrie Nash firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off in-person.